Rochester International Airport is owned by the City of Rochester and operated by the Rochester Airport Company, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mayo Clinic.
The Airport Commission, made up of at least five members, including the Mayor of Rochester, Director of Public Works or appointee, President of the City Council, Mayo Clinic Representative and the Airport Director.
Airport Commission Members:
- Kim Norton, Mayor, City of Rochester
- Steven Rymer, City Administrator
- Dillon Dombrovski, Public Works, City of Rochester
- Randy Staver, City Council President
- Timothy Geisler (or appointed Mayo Clinic Representative)
- John Reed, Executive Director, Rochester International Airport
Rochester Airport Company Board / Mayo Leadership
Rochester Airport Company oversight is conducted by a governing board comprised of Mayo Clinic staff.
Rochester Airport Company Staff
The Rochester Airport Company manages and operates the Rochester International Airport. Rochester International Airport is under the direct leadership of the Airport Director, Mr. John Reed. The Rochester Airport currently employs 22 full-time staff in the Administration, Maintenance, and Fire Departments.