Rochester International Airport is owned by the City of Rochester and operated by the Rochester Airport Company, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mayo Clinic.
The Airport Commission, made up of at least five members, including the Mayor of Rochester, Director of Public Works or appointee, President of the City Council, Mayo Clinic Representative and the Airport Director.
Airport Commission Members:
- Kim Norton, Mayor, City of Rochester
- Alison Zelms, City Administrator
- Dillon Dombrovski, Public Works, City of Rochester
- Brooke Carlson, City Council President
- Adam Horst, Mayo Clinic
- John Reed, Executive Director, Rochester International Airport
Rochester Airport Company Board / Mayo Clinic Leadership
Rochester Airport Company oversight is conducted by a governing board comprised of Mayo Clinic staff.
- John Poe, President
- Erin Sexton, Vice President
- Susan Norby, Treasurer
- Tripp Welch, Secretary
- Adam Horst
- Dr. Morie Gertz
- John Reed
Rochester Airport Company Staff
Rochester International Airport (RST) is owned by the City of Rochester and operated by the Rochester Airport Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Mayo Clinic. The Rochester Airport Company currently employs 25 full-time staff in the Administration, Maintenance, and Fire Departments.