The Rochester International Airport is working with local, state and federal partners to provide a safe environment in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The airport is currently operational, providing essential services for passengers and air cargo.
- Enhanced cleaning measures are in place in the terminal building and hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are available for passenger and employee use in all areas.
- The restaurant has temporarily closed in the terminal. Please plan ahead to bring snacks and a water container to refill if you choose. We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to a reopening of the restaurant as normal operations resume.
- Vending machines are available pre-security and there is free water in the gate area.
- The TSA Checkpoint may close for brief periods during the day. The checkpoint will always reopen with sufficient time for travelers to clear security prior to scheduled flights.
- The parking lot is currently a fully-automated operation. Cash will only be accepted at the pay station in the terminal building. Credit cards can be used at any entrance/exit. Please use the intercom for assistance if needed.
All airlines serving RST are publishing travel notices related to COVID-19. All airlines have been and will continue to adjust flight schedules based on demand. For most recent airline updates, please visit:
The CDC continues to release information related to travel and risk assessments by area. For updates, please visit:
TSA will now allow hand sanitizer up to 12 oz in carry-on baggage until further notice. It is suggested you do not place loose items into the security bins at the checkpoint but place those items within your carry-on baggage for screening. For more information from the TSA, please visit:
Mayo Clinic has helpful information available about COVID-19 and steps for prevention. To learn more, please visit: