In accordance with Transportation Security Administration regulations and directives, all individuals who require un-escorted access onto any secured portion of Rochester International Airport are required to be in possession of an airport issued identification and access badge.
Identification and access badges can be obtained by performing the following steps:
- Download the RST Badge Application
- Badging appointments are typically accommodated on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays from 9:00am until 3:00pm.
- It is preferred that you send an email to email@example.com to schedule an appointment to submit your application. For those unable to email, you may also call 507-282-2328 Ext 107 and leave a message.
- For all new and renewal badge applications you must submit the completed application, along with either 1) a US Passport OR 2) A driver’s license and a) social security card or b) birth certificate, to the Airport Operations office on your scheduled date and time. The Airport Operations office is located adjacent to the Air Traffic Control Tower, directly north of the passenger terminal. Enter the Airport Operations office through the large, glass entry.
- With the exception of t-hangar and privately owned hangar tenants, you are required to have the “Authorized Signer” for your organization fill out and sign the Authorized Signer portion of the application prior to submitting your application to Airport Operations. Any application that does not contain Authorized Signer information cannot be processed.
- Once the results of any Criminal History Records Check (for Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) badge) or Security Threat Assessment (for Aircraft Operations Area (AOA) badge) are received Airport Operations will contact you to schedule a training date and time.
- Once training is completed you will receive your RST-issued airport identification and access badge.
If you have any questions concerning the ID badging process please email Airport Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.