Fixed Base Operator
General Aviation aircraft and pilot services are provided by Signature Flight Support, located on the general aviation ramp (see below for directions to Signature Flight Support).
- 2 Conference rooms
- Pilot lounge
- Hangar(s) 18,000 sq. ft., 20,000 sq. ft. – largest aircraft size G-IV
- Popcorn, cookies
- Pilot Gift Shop
- Well lit ramp
- 3 GPU’s
- Water and lavatory
- De-icing (Type I only) and preheat
- Wheelchair and Aisle Chair
Directions to Signature Flight Support
Rochester International Airport Executive Terminal
Fax: (507) 282-9939
From the North (US Hwy 52 south)
- Exit onto US Hwy 63 south. Exit on County Rd. 16.
- Turn right and follow signs past Rochester International Airport.
- Turn left on Brataas Dr SW.
From the South, East or West (Interstate 90)
- Exit onto US Hwy 63 north. Exit on County Rd 16.
- Turn left and follow signs past Rochester International Airport.