RST is undertaking a $12 Million, 12 month Terminal construction project with upgrades to include:
- Centralized ticketing counters
- Consolidated baggage claim
- Facility updates to extend life of the terminal building
- Enhanced customer service experience
- Requirements to retain US Customs as a Port of Entry
Kraus-Anderson Construction will break ground on the project April 2017. The main terminal will remain operational throughout the duration of the project.
- 4/25/2017 Update: Baggage Claim operations are all currently consolidated to the baggage belt near the American Airlines ticket counter (East end of terminal). This first phase of consolidation at this area will last approximately 6 weeks.
See the full release: RST Upgrade release