Luggage Dream Contest
We’re going to give one lucky winner a free $400 travel voucher from RST, and a second lucky winner a brand new set of luggage!
1) Snap a picture of your suitcase, backpack or other travel bag with a dream written on a sheet of paper
2) Post the picture on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter (or all three for more chances to win!) with the hashtags #LuggageDream and #iflyRST. (Be sure your Instagram and Twitter accounts are not private, and your Facebook post is set to public!)
3) Follow RST on all of the social platforms you use to post your picture (www.facebook.com/RochesterAirport; www.instagram.com/flyrst; www.twitter.com/flyrst)
That’s it! Follow those steps and you’re automatically entered to win. We’ll pick two lucky winners at the end of September!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. NEW OR ADDITIONAL USE OF Rochester International Airport (RST) PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WILL NOT ENHANCE CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The “#luggagedream” Contest (the “Contest”) is offered and open only to persons who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, Approved to fly by the TSA and follow TSA Regulations, Live within 100 miles of RST. Direct employees of the Rochester Airport Company and their immediate family (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) or members of their households are not eligible. By entering, you agree to these Contest rules (the “Official Rules”). This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
The following rules apply to this Contest.
2. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: The Contest period for “#luggagedream” Contest begins on August 19th, 2015 at 9:00 am Central Time (CT), and ends on September 30th, 2015 at 11:59:59 p.m. (CT) (the “Contest Period”).
3. HOW TO ACCESS AND ENTER: Post photo on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram with hashtags #luggagedream and #iFlyRST during the contest period. Photo should include image of luggage, backpack, travel bag or the like, and written travel dream. Entrants must be following Rochester International Airport on any platform used to enter the contest (Facebook: www.facebook.com/RochesterAirport; Instagram: www.instagram.com/flyrst; Twitter: www.twitter.com/flyrst) at the time of Winner selection. Duplicate entries on multiple social media platforms will be allowed. User accounts on Instagram and Twitter must not be private. Facebook post entries must be set to public.
4. DRAWING/ODDS: Odds of winning in any Contest depend on the number of eligible entries received for that drawing. Winning photos will be selected at random from all eligible entries across the three media platforms.
One (1) $400 travel voucher on Delta Air Lines or American Airlines. Winner may select air carrier. Purchase of travel voucher in winner’s name must be completed by December 31st, 2015. All applicable air carrier travel voucher rules apply.
One luggage set to be picked up at the Rochester International Airport Administration office. Estimated Value $100. Prize must be picked up by December 31st, 2015.
6. REDEEMING PRIZE:
Contact Tiana Rossow (“Contest Administrator”), Rochester International Airport, Administration office (507) 282-2328 ext 101, email@example.com to redeem prize.
The Winner is responsible for complying with any additional terms applicable to the prize including any age restrictions or limitations on eligibility to fly. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with any alternate prize of equal or greater value. No cash redemptions. Taxes are the sole responsibility of Winner.
Attempt will be made to contact and notify winners within 48 (forty-eight) hours of winning. Winners will be required to respond (as directed) to the notification within 48 (forty-eight) hours of an attempted notification. The failure to respond timely to the notification may result in forfeiture of the prize. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may attempt to contact up to 3 (three) potential winners of a prize with the above procedure after which the prize in question may go un-awarded if it remains unclaimed.
All prize notifications will be delivered via the social media platform the Winner used to enter the promotion. For Facebook and Instagram entries, RST will leave a comment with instructions to contact the Contest Administrator. For Twitter entries, RST will tweet to the Winner instructions to contact the Contest Administrator.
In certain cases, the prize may need to be delivered by mail and in such cases the Winner shall provide by private message a mailing address. Winner assumes the risk of safe arrival of prize. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, mutilated, returned or unsafe arrival of a prize.
If the prize notification or the prize is returned as non-deliverable, or if Winner is found to be ineligible or not to be in compliance with these Official Rules, Winner may be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be selected.
All expenses not specifically described online or herein are the Winner’s sole responsibilities.
Winner’s name and/or likeness maybe used in advertising and promotional announcements.
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, THE FACEBOOK PLATFORM, THE INSTAGRAM PLATFORM, THE TWITTER PLATFORM ADMINISTRATOR, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THAT ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST AND THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE THAT MAY BE WON. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRIZE. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE CONTEST.