Terminal Hours 4:00 am - 11:00 pm (or until after the last flight arrival)
- The airport was originally founded in Southeast Rochester
- 285 acres
- Owned and operated by the Mayo Foundation.
- Officially dedicated field as 'Rochester Airport'
- Rochester Airport Company founded (subsidiary of Mayo Foundation)
- Rochester airport company improved facility
- Paved runways
- Acquired 85 additional acres (370 acres)
- Mayo Foundation gave the airport to the city of Rochester because as a private corporation, Mayo wasn't eligible for Federal Grants.
- Rochester airport Company (Mayo) continued to operate the airport under an operating agreement with the City of Rochester.
- Airport officially named 'Lobb Field'
- Airport was moved to its present location and called 'Rochester Municipal Airport'
- Rochester Airport company continues to operate the airport under an operating agreement with the city of Rochester
- Renamed Rochester International Airport with addition of U.S. Customs
- Approximately 2,300 acres
- 2 major air carriers with scheduled daily service (American Eagle and Delta)
- 1 major cargo carrier with scheduled services
- Continued growth with on airport development
- The Rochester Airport Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Mayo Clinic – Rochester, continues to operate the airport for the City of Rochester